Monday, November 28, 2005

 

Feel Sorry For Me


I, for some unknown irrational thinking reason, booked myself to work in Omaha this week. Here is the NWS forecast for the time I am there:

Tuesday: Occasional light snow before noon. High around 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 21 mph decreasing to between 9 and 12 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low near 14. West wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm.

Wednesday: A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high around 30. Southeast wind at 10 mph becoming north.

Wednesday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 15.

Thursday: A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 26.

I don't understand my reasoning for needing to go to Omaha the first of December. Only, to assure Matt that we still love him and that he is doing a good job. What a great boss I am. Could I not have done that by phone. Oh well, tomorrow at 6 AM off I go. Keep me in your warm thoughts and prayers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?