Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

It's Snowing !!!!!

I have been anxiously waiting all day for it to come and finally late this evening it is finally snowing. I must admit it is quiet pretty. It took about an hour for everything to turn white. Now the roads a coated and all the cars in the parking lot have a good coating of white stuff on them. I am in for the night as I had to do my monthly report. Had a delivery service bring me some Famous Dave's BBQ chicken for dinner. Oh well, I have had my snow for the holiday season.

I was dressed for the weather today. I had on a t shirt, a shirt, a sweater and my scarf and down jacket and my Dr H cap. I was quiet warm.

Well, I think I will sit back now and watch the lighting of the Rockerfeller Center Christmas Tree. Hey pretty cool looking out at snow and watching the show. However, I will be glad to get back to Texas. Enough of this.

Till then

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?