Monday, November 21, 2005

 

What's Your Excuse?


I borrowed this picture from John's Blog page. It is very motivating. For those of us who spend a small amount of time "working out" it makes you think about how thankful we should be that most of us have two working legs. I think I will pick up the pace as soon as Lifetime opens. If this guy can run with one leg, I should certainly be able to do more.

In other news, we had a great weekend. Saturday was game day and what a game it was. As I previously stated, never ever leave a Tech football game early. Yesterday was Church day and then shop, shop, shop the afternoon away.

Today finds me on "vacation". Had a little office work to do, but should be finished soon. Taking Amers to apply for her passport this afternoon. We will be batching it tonight as Mom has a dinner meeting. Sounds like a pizza night, the healthy kind.

Well, looking forward to Wednesday when we trek to Austin for a fun time. Lots going on.

Till then

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?