Saturday, December 10, 2005

 

It's Finally Open

Well, today was the first day for Lifetime Fitness in SA. We all went this afternoon for a workout. It is awesome. What a great facility. I love the TV's. KP and I went and bought FM radios so we can listen. It made the time pass by so quickly. When I was on the treadmill, watching Tiger hit the little white ball on the TV, the time flew by. Before I knew it I had done my 3 miles. Then went to the free weights and then some other weights. It felt great to work out again. It has been over a month since we have been in the gym.

Tomorrow will find us at church in the AM, then lunch at Luby's or Jason's, then off to Trinity to what has become a Christmas tradition for us, "Christmas In Blue" presented by the United States Air Force Band Of The West .http://www.lackland.af.mil/bow/. Promises to be a great show, beginning with the Band of The West herald trumpets playing the Star Spangled Banner and then later in the show returning for O Come All Ye Faithful. Awesome.

Well, KP and I will be making a quick trip to St Louis next week. I have a meeting on Wednesday afternoon, then we will enjoy a great steak dinner at The Range Steak House at Harrah's, then make a donation to, as KP put it, the Missouri educational fund.

I have it on good authority that Santa is getting his sled checked out and getting all the presents packed for his world tour on Christmas Eve. So, everyone be good, say your prayers and Santa just might have something for you.

Till then

Comments:
I have been very good so I bet Santa has a sleigh full for me! Haha! Have a great trip to St. Louis...
 
Oh that comment was from your first born :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?