Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

Finally Some Down Time

Well, I know it has been almost a week since I posted, but it has been very busy. Returning from Hawaii on Tuesday, a full day in the office Wednesday then off to Kansas City Thursday. Returned Friday evening, then off to see Brandon at Floores, then to Bastrop on Saturday for Kelli's shower. It has been a busy week.

I finally uploaded all the Hawaii pics to Yahoo. I sent everyone an email re this. Too many pictures to load up to Flickr. I will pic some good ones a upload to Flickr soon. Hope everyone enjoys.

Ok, Jeff we are coming to Lubbock. I booked the Residence tonight. Decided not to do TRA. It is a bust anyway. Nothing to make me believe Houston would be any better than Dallas. Save the company several thousand dollars. It will be fun.

So this should be another very busy week in the office. Will post somemore later in the week.

till then

Comments:
YEAH! I am so happy you are coming with us, it is sure to be fun!
-M
 
Woo Hoo!!!! BSLT 2006 here we come!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?