Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Ugly Old Men

Since we have been going to LTF, I have developed a real distaste for ugly old men. Mind you I am not a young rooster, but some decorum is in order here. The men's locker room is an interesting place. I have been horrified by some of the things I have seen. I will not go into details, as I am sure most of you would prefer, but get real, there are towels provided......for God's sake, use them.

Anyway, so far this week I have been to LTF 4 times. We will go tomorrow and Sunday, if we get the house work done. I am up to an hour on the treadmill at a fat burning pace. I think it is working. I notched my belt up an extra notch on my jeans today. Jeff, I am certainly not burning the calories that you are but' I think the slower pace is working. It feels good to work out as much as we are doing. Hopefully it will keep us going for many more years.

It has been a very busy week work wise. When I got to thinking about it, this is the first week I have been in the "office" in a month with the holidays and then a trip we took. Alot to catch up on. Oh well.

Well, the weekend is upon us and we plan some house cleaning and hopefully some relaxing. Certainly a trip to Costco will be in order. Good grazing. Everyone have a good one.

till then

Comments:
I think I resemble that remark?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?